Horse Betting Race
When it comes to betting on a horse race as another alternative of mobile slot malaysia, you pretty much have a lot of options available. One of the best trades when it comes to payoffs is the “Pick 3 Wager”. Basically, you choose the winning horse of three consecutive races.
I want to emphasize that the Pick 3 Wager is different than betting on 3 horses on the same race. You pretty much just pick one horse that would potentially win in 3 consecutive games, so it is actually quite different than the latter.
With that being said, how do you bet in the pick 3 wager the right way?
- For the most part, people want to bet on only one winning horse per race, so choose the one that you think will have the best chance of winning. Although this seems to be the case, you can actually choose more than one winning horse but keep in mind that every added horse will increase the amount of your wager.
- Go to the nearest betting window and let the clerk know which race you’re going to bet on. Keep in mind that if you’re going for the pick 3 wager, you have to call out the race number of the first leg of the series. So, if you’re going to bet on the races 3, 4, and 5, you’re going to call it “Race 3 bet”.
- If you will only bet on one horse, tell the clerk “$1 Pick 3: 1 with 2 with 3 (or any of the horse numbers you have chosen). Note that there are some races where you will be required to pay more than $1 for each wager.
- If you will select more than one horse, change the narrative and tell the clerk “$1 Pick 3 Wheel: 3, 4 with 3, 4, with 3, 4 (or whichever horse you’re going to pick).
- You will then be issued a ticket and make sure that you check the details before heading out.
- Look for a nice spot to sit and then cheer for your selections!
- The more horses you bet on, the bigger your chances of winning. But, every horse that you add in would make your ticket more expensive. So always bear that in mind.
- In some instances, you will be given a card that is similar to the ones that are filled out on a Pick 6 wager. If that is the case, it would be very advantageous for you since the chances of getting a mistake are much slimmer than filling out a card that is dedicated to the Pick 3 wager.
- Check for the minimum required wager on a Pick 3. Usually, you will only have to pay $1 or $2 but prices may vary greatly depending on the track.
- The Pick 3 is best for casual bettors who are looking to get a payout each and every time. Even though you may not win on all three races, if you just get even one or two right, you will still get something in return.